This isn't a budget, but rather an overview of some monthly regular expenses. I'm still trying to get the big picture.
- Rent: $1100, goes up to $1175 in October. My share of a flex 2BR. Includes heat and hot water.
- Electricity: was $84.44 for July; don't really know what average is. Know it will go down in winter
- Cable: was $59.25 in July- I think that's pretty well fixed. Again, don't know as I've only been in the apartment for six weeks.
- Gym: $74.99- locked in through next June. It's key for my sanity and I make good use of it. There's also some reimbursement from my health insurance, but I don't know the exact amounts.
- Geico - ~ $110 eight months of every twelve. I don't have my car here in the city but I do own one. I need to find out come January if this can get lowered at all. I wasn't able to when I went overseas.
- E-Z Pass -like I said, I don't have my car but the trade off is I pay E-Z Pass in exchange for being on the Verizon family plan.
Where is it? It's Missing: or at least I don't account for it because I don't pay and/or see it
- Transportation - my company pays for our monthly unlimited ride Metro Cards. It gets direct deposited into a Flex Account which is connected to a debit card that I use to purchase the card each month
- Health/Vision/Dental - the latter two are free, I pay $25 for my health insurance each pay cycle so $50/month. It's pre-tax so I never see it.
- FSA - $20/pay cycle or $40 a month - as above - pre-tax so I never see it.
- 401K - think it's $150/cycle and therefore $300 a month but I'm not sure since there's some hiccup between our HR department and Fidelity that they're working on. I also don't have a current pay stub handy.