Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm here....


Life's just seriously gotten in the way of late. On the plus side, it means I've been too busy to spend money. On the minus side, I can't remember the last time I made it to the grocery store and have been buying lunch and eating out way too often. Eek. I'd like to say December will be better. The trip is pre-paid and I have a special fund set aside (included in the Networth) for the expenses i.e. food, so there is going to be a dip, along with that which will come with Christmas spending, so we'll see. 

I admit, as bad as it is, I can't wait for my tax refund to clean up some. In the mean time, the above could have been worse. Far far worse. That said, making a $450 (includes extra to pay down principle) student loan payment hurt but it felt so good.

No comments: