Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dental Max

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I found some unspent dental monies and since I wasn't eligible for the rollover (have to have $799 or less in claims) I decided to spend it poste-haste. Or rather put in a claim since it had already been "spent" and paid on my AMEX in August. Very happy to log in and see that a check has been cut for $673, the remainder of my eligibility. 

Debating where to put that since the root canal itself is on a 2.9% for life, which I've been paying down. I guess per the snowball I should put it at the 3.9% one, but I don't religiously snowball, instead pay over the mininum on both. Thinking about being better at SNOWBALL for 2009, or better yet throwing this as an extra principle paydown on my student loan. Decisions, decisions...

No comments: