Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fiscal and Physical Diet Starting Now

Both going well-ish. Been bringing lunch more often than not, although having a tooth removed also helped with that. Spring weather helps with the physical diet as I walk more, but then spring brings a more active social calendar, which, of late, have been somewhat pricey days. Am sure that will balance out in the end. 

For now, all of my tax refund is in my savings account earning ~ 3% APY. Not perfect, but better than the market crap shoot while I decide what I want to do with it. 

Made an odd cc payment today that should take me below the next 1K milestone. While I know it's all processed automagically and no one notices/cares what the amounts are, I find myself wondering if they think there's anything odd about amounts paid month to month.

No comments: